Well we are already in December and what a year its been. It seems like only yesterday that I started this little journey and so much has changed its unbelievable….
- I started the year selling ice cream but will end the year with a career in Digital Media
- Nigella started the year as a domestic Goddess who had her happy ending and ended the year a battered divorcee with an (alleged) drug habit
- I started my year happily in a civil partnership and end the year planning our marriage.
- Britain started the year with one of the worst winters on record – and had one of the best summers too!!
- I started my year with 3 Neices and Nephews – and will end it with 4
- Tom Daley started the year as a Gay Icon – and ended the year as a Gay Icon (with a Boyfriend!!)
- I started the year by walking everywhere – and after a hiccup have switched to cycling
- Russia started the year as a mysterious destination – and ends it as a place to avoid.
But lots hasn’t changed…
- I still love the Dazzler
- We still Live in Brighton
- We still have Lulu – its just Dazzlers dream now
- Nigella is still Flabulous
- I’m planning Xmas in excel again!! (including Nigellas Turkey and Cake, and Nigels pudding)
I guess you can say ive found a new hobby. I started the year blogging to fill a gap – and now find I’m less able to blog – but still love doing it.
so I’m working on a new years resolution. More Blogging about the good stuff….
Keep being Flabulous