Happy hump Day!!
You’ve made it through most of the week so it’s time to celebrate!! Either you’ve been out for midweek drinks or you are looking forward to a nice easy meal…so here it is- pizza night!!
It took me a long time to wean Dazzler off his favourite food- Pizza Hut!! It’s not just about the pizza for him either, it’s everything else, hence this meal has both chicken dippers (nuggets) and tortilla chips so he gets the full experience. The salad is for me!!
- A Dr Oetker pizza each
- Bag of salad
- Some chicken dippers
- Tortilla chips & salsa
- pre grated Cheese
- Preheat the oven whilst you prep the rest
- Put tortillas in a bowl and sprinkle with grated cheese
- Put the pizzas in the oven with chicken nuggets on the same tray and the tortillas at the bottom
- Put leaves in another bowl with cherry tomatoes and a glug of balsamic
- Serve the pizza with the nuggets and salad a then have the tortillas & cheese as a nice extra!!
And the good bit…
Cost – about £7.50 for 2
Time to prepare – 20 mins fridge to plate
Tomorrow – ‘homemade’ KFC